Monday, May 18, 2009

Princess Charming

Princess Charming











Hello, and welcome to my blog! My name is Aleena and I am a freshman.I was on July 28 in Mesquite, Texas. In my life, I want to see and experience things that will effect me in a positive way in my future. I am someone that you can always depend on. To complete a task, I always depend on the love of others and the love that I have for myself. My family plays a big role in my life. They are the ones who have helped me succeed in everything that I do. Some of my hobbies include playing tennis, Indian dance, Indian music, and spending time with my friends and family. Some of my strengths include always being on task, caring for others, and focusing on my goals. Some of my weaknesses include being a perfectionist, and managing my time.






Here are my amazing parents. My dad is a CPA, and my mom is a nurse!

























As you can see, I have a huge family! I have three brothers, Albert, Alexander, and Abraham. Albert is a sophomore, Alexander is in first grade, and Abraham is in Pre-K. It's wonderful having three brothers, but it can also get lonely since I'm the only girl!


















2 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family, Aleena! I've enjoyed seeing your blog so far. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! your brothers are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete