Monday, May 18, 2009

My Loyal Companions

My Friends!






These are my loyal companions, or in other words, my best friends! My friends are the people that I can depend on. My friends are the people that I can share secrets with and talk to openly and freely. My friends have helped me in so many ways that one could not even imagine. My loyal companions help me overcome any obstacles that come in my path. For example, Joslin always helps me on my math homework. She is the main reason for why I am making the grades that I am in my math class. Without her assistance, I wouldn't have been able to do well in my math class. She has been one of my most supportive friends throughout my freshman year in high school. My friends have always been there for me and always will be. Sure, we have our ups and downs, but at the end of the day, I know they'll always stay by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment