Monday, May 18, 2009

The Mentors




My Dance Teachers




My dance teachers Sangita Raghunathan and Radhika Ganesh have taught me so much about life itself. They have nurtured me in the world of dance and in my life. They have taught me everything that I will need to know when I step out into the real world. My dance teachers have tried so hard to make me excel in all my dance competitions, and they have definitely succeeded. They have been there for me in times of sadness, anger, and happiness. Going back to one of the most important events in my life, August 16,2008, one can clearly see that these dance teachers have impacted my life so greatly. On August 16, I had my first solo debut dance program. Both of my teachers trained me so that I would be able to perform flawlessly in my program. Even though it took a lot of hard work and dedication, it was such a great experience for my family and I. One of the instances in which one of my dance teachers, Sangita Raghunathan, has acted as my mentor is during my solo dance program. My dance teacher told me to just do my best and not be afraid of falling or forgetting my steps. This was such a great piece of advice that my teacher told me. An instance in which my other dance teacher, Radhika Ganesh, has acted as my mentor is during another program that I had. She told me to make sure that I think about how much I love to dance, and have fun on stage. Both of my teachers have taught me so much over the years, and I love my dance teachers so much!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I have loved having you in class. I will miss you!
    Grade - 100

    ReplyDelete