Monday, May 18, 2009

The Tricksters


My Little Brothers......Of Course!


My little brothers, Alexander and Abraham, are the tricksters in my life. They are the ones who bring the joy and laughter into our lives. Alexander is seven, and Abraham is five, and yes, they are really mischievous. I still remember when I was practicing my dance, Alexander would come and watch me. Well, Indian dance is all about telling a story, therefore, I was pretending to cry. Alexander ran up to my dad and said "She dancing, crying, and I'm getting scared!" Alexander is the sweetest brother in the house. Yet, he can be such a trickster. Abraham has also had his share of jokes. Hopefully, the people who are reading this have heard of Saturday Night Live. Well, there was one episode about a girl named Gilly. She is such a freaky character! My little brother started imitating her! He started saying the exact same lines as her, and he even made the same face as her! What an actor! My little brothers are the ones that I go to when I need a little laugh. I am so glad that I have these two little ones in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment