Monday, May 18, 2009

There Is Only One Me!




Me!





I am so proud to be Indian! It has such a diverse culture that I am proud to be a part of! Being Indian is a part of me that no one can take away. From the rice, to the chicken curry, and to the paneer! Yeah, I'm lucky that I get to taste all of the different foods from India! The greatest thing about being Indian is that I get to actually visit India from time to time! Going to India is always one of those things that I look forward to! It's a great place for me to escape for a vacation! Seeing the Taj Mahal was definitely a great experience for me, because not a lot of people get to visit that amazing palace! I am also different from everyone else because I am a dancer! Dancing is my life, and I am so lucky that I have such great teachers! Not everyone can just get on stage and start dancing, and I am obviously thankful to God for giving me the talent and grace to do so. Another thing that makes me different from everyone else is that I received the Principal Distinction Award this year. It may not mean a lot to others, but it does to me. I felt very happy and glad that I was recognized for the hard work that I do at school! Being a family of six also makes me different from others. Yes, we are a big family! The four children of the house can be troublemakers, but we are truly the ones who make up the family! You have got to love us!

No comments:

Post a Comment